We are seeking a Staff Accountant to join our Tax Department. This position will report to the Senior Manager.
About the Opportunity
This is a full time position with the opportunity for advancement within the firm for the right fit. The position offers full benefits including medical, dental, 401k, flexible spending, gym reimbursement, PTO.
- Preparation of individual, corporate, partnership and fiduciary returns
- Preparation of work papers and spreadsheets
- Assist with tax planning and special projects
- Review of and response to correspondence from the IRS or other governmental agencies
- Review, adjust and closing financial reporting
- Payroll, sales and property tax filings
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- Software proficiency in income tax preparation (Prosystem fx), income tax planning (BNA), tax research (RIA), Microsoft Office
- Proficient in QuickBooks
- 2 – 6 years relevant work experience
- Working knowledge of General Ledger Accounting
"*" indicates required fields